What agile roleplay can do for our customers?
November 5, 2009 § 1 Comment
Agile Roleplay is intended to serve explorative and experimental decision making. It is a powerful and versatile tool that can reveal dynamics an organisation has tacitly agreed not to talk about and that can have a powerful influence on our success.
The gains are tremendous. It can generate useful data for laying the basis for a long term program of work on key organisational issues for system effectiveness. The only restrictions are our imagination, skills, and abilities.
Gains agile roleplay
- illustrating problems experienced by a particular type of organisation
- illustrating relationships between central and local organisations
- developing a strategy by helping an organisation assess its relationship with external organisations
- team building by assessing the dynamics of the team and its relationships with other teams
- helping an individual manager identify the dynamics of a problem set of relationships
- providing feedback to a system.
Our roleplay technology is based on Satir Work, and Systems thinking.
Additional products/services currently in development
- a controlled folly workshop for gaining the prerequired skills and abilities to implement roleplay most effectively.
- a scenario planning for development of typical and new narratives.
Let YOUR story unfold!
- How I survived on (almost) only Skill Challenges… (stupidranger.com)
- The value of roleplaying in customer service training (customerthink.com)
[…] cost than possible for traditional competitors. In exchange, agile roleplay as a service offers a professionally developed service of compelling value to the agile community at large that community members are free to use under a commercial creative […]