April 22, 2004 § 1 Comment
Virginia Satir, an internationally acclaimed author, teacher and therapist, developed a universal approach to systems that has allowed her concepts and techniques to be among the most useful and dynamic approaches for increasing leader effectiveness.
Do you wish to …?
- Connect your strengths and development needs with what you learned from your family of origin?
- Assess system health and esteem, and team dynamics?
- Handle emotionally intense interactions more effectively?
- Manage and lead change with actual results?
- Think systemically to clear your mind?
- Resolve conflict to move the energy forward?
- Manage stress to have a relaxed focus?
- Increase your authenticity as a leader?
- Foster two-way trust in relationships?
- Develop healthy and responsive work cultures?
For example, you can use the …
- Satir Coping Stances to connect your strengths and development needs with what you learned from your family of origin and increase leader authenticity
- Satir Change Model to assess system health and esteem, and team dynamics, and to manage and lead change
- Satir Ingredients of an Interaction to handle emotionally intense interactions, foster trust and resolve conflicts
- Satir mandala to think systemically and develop healthy and responsive work cultures
And much, much more … This is just the beginning!
In order to understand the nature of consciousness, I must here and now in this present moment be searching for a better state of consciousness. All definitions, no matter how profound, are secondary.
- 21 Quotes that Celebrate Family (beliefnet.com)
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Erik J. Groeneveld, nynke_etk. nynke_etk said: Satir work: http://wp.me/pu0nF-eT […]